Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Beck's Prime

As you can tell this post's format will be a little bit different than the others. Trust me the video was giving me grief throughout the entire process. Anyways check out the video its just a compilation of some things I wanted to throw together that really bring the blog together.

Sidetracking now but I hope everyone's bracket is still somewhat intact. The second round really tore mine up pretty bad... My final four is intact though (FloridaKansasKentucky, and Duke) knock on wood...






Quality: 4
It was a good burger. Hand pattied and grilled to order... Personally I would have loved to see more spice and flavor from the burger however in their defense I did mix cheeses american and cheddar which might have played with my taste buds just a bit...

Quantity: 4
It was good portions of both burger and fries. I have no complaints with either. I order cheese fries on the side with mine So overall quantity was perfectly fine.

Cost: 2
This was by far the most expensive place we have eaten at yet... It was 32 dollars for two cheeseburgers wow... I mean seriously what happened to this! Seeing as how I know there are more expensive burgers out there that why this only gets a two...

Full Factor: 3.5
I did what I ordered it to do... I ordered it in the attempt not to be hungry anymore and it satisfied that however I did not walk out with that typical Thanksgiving type of feel. However not alot of places can give you that kind of service.

Ease of Eating: 3
The bun to meat ratio here was not good... I ordered a large burger and by the end I felt like I ordered a steak. Also as you can tell by the video it was very greasy. Don't get me wrong here I like a good ol greasy cheeseburger as much as the next guy, but come on it was literally soaking the bun... Just drain a little bit please...

Side Dishes: 4
Typical side dishes... Onion rings and fries... you can get cheese fries if your heart so desires. Just not much to comment on here... you can see the video.

Ambiance:
Well its kind of a mix between chain place and joint place... I mean they have the patio for those days it feels just too good to be inside however the inside makes it feels more like McDonald's than a joint. It would be a decent place to grab a quick lunch with some friends or a quick lunch date with a girl. Other than that not a place big on atmosphere. 

Overall: 3.4
This place has a good burger but it comes at a relatively steep price. Is it worth the price tag is up to you... So there it is another one in the books... I hope you enjoyed the video! You stay classy San Diego!

Not as many links this post I felt like the video does most of the talking... However I would like to give a a shout out to a guy that is in every sense of the word a non-duster... Stu P.

2 comments: